The Worst Intern : the Sports Coach (Extended Version)
Follow me on Instagram: instagram.com/gregguillotin
3rd episode of the season! Let's go to Body VIP in Saint-Maur-Des-Fossés in the 9.4 (Parisian suburb district) to prank Fredéric Pfeferberg, physical trainer, nutritionist and co-manager of the club (with his brother) ! Samuel, the dummy trainee, decided to take advantage of this internship to look after the athletes and help them optimize their shape.
Thanks to Frédéric Pfeferberg and to BodyVIP fitness gym. A big up to our accomplices in the room: Eliot Berrebi and Grégory Pfeferberg.
- The person who has been tricked thinks he/she is part of a TV report on his/her job
- The intern is supposed to be chosen by France 3 (French TV channel) and Pôle Emploi (French governmental agency which registers unemployed people, helps them find jobs and provides them with financial aid)
- Only one person is being tricked. The others are accomplices
- The video gathers the best moments of a 4-hour prank
-This video is an extended version of a shorter version that was broadcast on television
- Beforehand, we ensured that the person who has been tricked did not know me thanks to 2 steps : Fred's brother ensured he watched neither FRlist nor C8 (the TV channel on which the prank is broadcasted); then, still upstream, a fake France 3 journalist showed pictures to Fred, saying that was the potential interns. One of those pictures was mine. Since the person who did fall into the trap had no reaction when he/she saw me, we knew he/she didn't know me.
- A making-of documenting the 5 preparatory months of the prime time will be released after the broadcasting of the 6 episodes.
With Greg Guillotin,
Emmanuel Ménard (interested visitor), Vincent Frachey (sportsman who gets pawed), Jérémy Pigeon (sports), Arsène Boy (sports), Adel Aneche (sports), Damien Minet (sportsman drinking pee), Yannis Moussouni (young date) nutrition), Marvin Gob (sportsman with nice outfit), Andry Rasoahaingo (Uber Eat cut editing, sorry Dédé), Amanda Dushi, Christine Kay, Yolaine Deste
Authors: Greg Guillotin, with the help of David Tuil
Executive Producer: David Tuil
Production Manager: Fiona Barotto
Production Assistant: Hannah Lee Lenoir
Production intern: Rémy Jullian-Desayes
Head Coach: Pierre-Louis Lacombe
Camera operator: Vincent Zacharias
Camera operator: Antton Racca
Camera operator: Pierre-Baptiste Mazoyer
Sound engineer: Raphael Charpin (Dadson)
Sound Assistant: Abel Hourdeaux
Makeup artist: Yolaine Deste
Journalist: Delphine Demenois
Making of: Lucien Perraudeau
Editor: Greg Guillotin
Post-production: David Tuil
Assistant Editor: Antton Racca
All music is original and composed by Alex Frican
Thumbnail: Antton Racca
Thank you to C8 and H2O for allowing us to realize this prime time.
Thanks to Orange and Publicis for allowing us to reuse the concept.
Thank you very much to all those who support us and follow us.
If you read this description to the end, write a comment: "Greg was it you who was at Auchan before yesterday in Issy Les Moulineaux, to the cashier right? You were with a beautiful blonde that we, the lambdas people, could never approach, then you climbed into your magnificent Lamborghini that we, the average people, could never offer us. "